top of page
In order to keep membership costs low, this site contains affiliate links that will return some cash to the society should you choose to purchase a product. We do not necessarily endorse the views of these affiliates. If you have a concern about an affiliate program, please let us know so we can reconsider our relationships.
- Wed, Jun 07Central Austin
- Sat, Jun 10Near McAllister ParkJun 10, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM CDTNear McAllister Park, San Antonio, TX, USACome integrate your psychedelic experience in a safe and supportive environment and/or offer reflections for those who wish to share their own. All are welcome -- everyone from psychonauts to those who are new to psychedelics and curious about their transformative potential.
- Mon, Jun 12Via ZoomJun 12, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM CDTVia ZoomThis is a great opportunity to share stories and insights and to dive deeper into your experience in a safe, like-minded, and supportive community. We also welcome those who are simply curious about psychedelics and their potential for healing and transformation.
- Fri, Jun 23Community Partners Private Meeting Room
- Sun, Jun 25Dallas/Addison Area
- Sun, Jun 25Houston - Location available upon RSVP
- Mon, Jun 26San Antonio Location available upon RSVPJun 26, 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM CDTSan Antonio Location available upon RSVP, 108 Blue Star, San Antonio, TX 78204In part 2 of a two-part talk examining mushrooms, art, and the war on nature, Angel Schatz from Central Texas Mycological Society will explore how mushrooms have been depicted in contemporary art, movies, music, video games, and more, from the start of colonialism into the '60s and '70s to present.
- Wed, Jun 28Location Available upon RSVP
- Mon, Aug 14Via ZoomAug 14, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM CDTVia ZoomThis is a great opportunity to share stories and insights and to dive deeper into your experience in a safe, like-minded, and supportive community. We also welcome those who are simply curious about psychedelics and their potential for healing and transformation.
- Mon, Aug 21Via ZoomAug 21, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM CDTVia ZoomAre you 50+ and curious about the world of psychedelics? Have you heard your kids or grandkids talk about their experiences or had a few of your own back in the day? Would you like support processing a recent psychedelic journey? Then this is the community event for you!
- Rescheduled - New date TBD.Via Zoom
bottom of page