top of page
- Rescheduled - New date TBD.Via Zoom
- Multiple DatesThu, Mar 02Via Zoom
- Multiple DatesThu, Feb 23Via Zoom
- Mon, Feb 20Central Austin, Address Sent After RSVP
- Sun, Feb 19Near Deco District in San Antonio
- Sun, Feb 19Dallas/Addison Area
- Multiple DatesThu, Feb 16Via Zoom
- Mon, Feb 13Via ZoomFeb 13, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM CSTVia ZoomThis is a great opportunity to share stories and insights and to dive deeper into your experience in a safe, like-minded, and supportive community. We also welcome those who are simply curious about psychedelics and their potential for healing and transformation.
- Mon, Feb 13VUKA ATX - W. Monroe StFeb 13, 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM CSTVUKA ATX - W. Monroe St, Texas, USAJoin Zach Leary as he interviews actor, farmer & impact investor Adrian Grenier. Don’t miss this wide-ranging, intimate conversation about everything from seed to soil to self-reliance to, yes, psychedelics. This discussion will be recorded for the popular MAPS podcast.
- Multiple DatesThu, Feb 09Via Zoom
- Wed, Feb 08Affiliate SiteFeb 08, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM CSTAffiliate SiteOur community partner Zach Leary is launching his next cohort of the Psychedelic Studies Intensive Program, an 8-week online course designed to deliver a holistic, modern yet mystical approach in assisting others with their healing using psychedelic plants and medicines.
- Multiple DatesThu, Feb 02Via Zoom
- Sun, Jan 29Dallas/Addison NeighborhoodJan 29, 4:00 PM – 6:30 PM CSTDallas/Addison Neighborhood, Texas, USAJoin professor William Barnard, author of Liquid Light, for an immersive discussion about ayahuasca and the Santo Daime religion. His book explores how psychedelics can shed light on a wide range of key philosophical questions concerning consciousness, selfhood, and reality.
- Multiple DatesThu, Jan 26Via Zoom
- Multiple DatesThu, Jan 19Via Zoom
- Tue, Jan 17VUKA ATX - W. Monroe StJan 17, 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM CSTVUKA ATX - W. Monroe St, Texas, USAJoin Zach Leary and Lieutenant/Psychotherapist Sarko Gergerian for an envelope-pushing conversation about healing trauma, building resilience, ending the drug war, and the potential of psychedelics as tools for change. Don't miss this powerful in-person recording of the popular MAPS podcast!
- Multiple DatesThu, Mar 09Via Zoom
- Mon, Feb 27Via Zoom
Past Events: Events List
bottom of page