Mon, Feb 26|
PsyT FlexTeam: Dynamic Volunteer Workgroup
Are you eager to support the psychedelic community but can't commit to a fixed schedule? Enter the PsyT FlexTeam: Dynamic Volunteer Workgroup – a collaborative and inclusive space designed for those who want to contribute without the constraints of a rigid commitment.
Time & Location
Feb 26, 2024, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM CST
About the event
What is a Flexible Workgroup you might ask? Well simply put, this is an opportunity to get involved with PsyT without an up front commitment or expectation of time. Come once or come everytime.
How it works:
- RSVP to our event and receive an invitation link to join our work group at the designated time.
- We will start our time with a quick intro to PsyT, volunteer introduction, and a review of ground rules for the session
- Then we will review the work groups current list of projects. Volunteers will have the opportunity to vote on which projects will be addressed during the session.
- Depending on the number of volunteers we may break out into small groups to work separately.
What kind of projects do you do? This work group will focus a variety of activities including content(blogs, resources) creation and editing, website development, policy and procedure reviews, and event planning as relevant to PsyT’s needs. Volunteers are encouraged to bring their ideas for development to session and are asked to focus on the unique agenda of each session.
PsyT FlexTeam: Collaborate, Create, Contribute!
Bring Your Ideas:
Volunteers are not just participants; they are contributors. Bring your ideas, expertise, and unique perspectives to each session. The agenda is shaped by the collective input of the group, ensuring a dynamic and inclusive work environment.
Join us and be part of the PsyT revolution – one flexible session at a time!
Note: All volunteers are expected to adhere to a set of guidelines to maintain a positive and respectful work environment. These guidelines will be discussed at the beginning of each session to ensure a collaborative and inclusive atmosphere.*** Recording will be available. Please be patients while process the data ***
PsyT Online Meeting Rules
We are excited you are joining us online please keep in mind the following guidlines to help our time go smoothie
- Speak from personal perspective
- No Advice Giving- Collaborative language please
- Bring an open mind
- Confidentiality “what happens in Zoom, stays in Zoom”
- No Recording of ANY kind
- Silence all electronic devices
- Avoid distractive behavior: eating, multitasking, driving when your camera is on
- Mute mic when not talking
- Avoid crosstalk
-No solicitation of Substances or Promotion of Retreats and/or non-PsyT events (see disclaimer)
PsyT Disclaimer: Version January 2022
PsyT does not hold ceremonies or promote illegal activities during our events. This is not a place to seek, encourage, or participate in the procurement of controlled substances. You agree that you will not contact us for such things and will not engage in any such activities in your participation in any PsyT event. We provide a platform to discuss experiences that offer transformation in our personal and professional lives. You acknowledge that any information we provide is for educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
**Please do not use our space to promote or source substance and retreats**
- Ticket type