Started by our dedicated and visionary leaders back in 2017, PsyT has grown into an impactful Community Movement. We emphasize community in everything we do, setting bold goals and pursuing a clear strategy that seeks to move the needle. We are constantly growing and adapting to the changes of society, and invite you to learn more about how you can make an impact.
PsyT creates space for individuals to discuss various aspects of the psychedelic experience. Specifically, we aim to provide individuals a platform to discuss how these experiences have contributed to transformations in their personal and professional lives.
Our meetups focus on various aspects of psychedelia, including:
• stories from attendees about their personal psychedelic experiences
• informal discussions about topics like a post-prohibition world, microdosing, the role of psychedelics in catalyzing social change, and much more
• talks from various leaders within the psychedelic sphere, including researchers, writers, entrepreneurs, health practitioners, and policy makers
• viewings of documentaries and discussions of psychedelic-related books
• integration circles, healing workshops, and social eventsOur meetups avoid advocating for any one idea or plan of action, and instead, remain open-minded, tolerant, and adaptable.
We invite you to join us for these meetings. Whether you’re an experienced psychonaut or an individual who is simply curious about learning more, PsyT is a space for you to build community with other psychedelic enthusiasts.